Academic Licence Requirements
Our software is available for non-commercial usage in a higher education context. In order to qualify for the free license we ask you to provide the following information on the next page:
- Link to a University staff web page.
- University eMail Address (the software will only be provided to this eMail address).
- Agreement with the below conditions of usage.
License conditions of usage:
- Any commercial usage is strictly prohibited, such as in corporate workshops or other professional training contexts.
- It is also prohibited to make available the software on any permanent network infrastructure, such as the University’s LAN or the Internet.
- The software (server component) should not be shared with anyone. Colleagues may apply for their own license, students should also not be provided with the software.
Click ‘Next’ to start the application process.